Pages

9.03.2015

Alexis & Austin :: Engagement

976x3642


This session is from a couple of weeks ago - things have been busy with Kaelyn starting school and blogging hasn't been a priority as much as editing my recent sessions and spending time with my kids - but I have been wanting to share these pictures since I took them!
This couple is just absolutely gorgeous. And so in love. They were amazing to work with, and Alexis {the bride to be} had so many cute ideas - and props! - it was one of my easiest sessions. We shot at  Stonewall Farm - one of my favorite venues - and took advantage of every backdrop. From their courtyard to the open field with horses, and my favorite rustic barn - this couple was up for anything. Not pictured was their adorable Min Pin, who got in on the shoot as well, Reese. Might I add, a much better behaved Min Pin than my own Dori dog. We were also able to get a couple of shots with the horses, although they scared the be-jeezus out of me. Don't get me wrong, I love horses. Horses are beautiful land majestic creatures - they're just also huge and intimidating. I digress.
I didn't share any black and white images, which is odd because you all know how much I love a good black and white, but the colors came out so well I wanted you to see just how beautiful the shoot was! I wish that they were getting married in North Carolina so that I could capture their special day, but regardless am honored that I was able to capture their engagement!
Congratulations Alexis and Austin!


xo
Justyn

No comments:

01 09 10