Pages

9.25.2015

Sargent Family Session

976x3642
There isn't a single thing I didn't love about this family session/six month milestone shoot. I've known this mama since we were in elementary school and was so excited to catch up with her and meet her sweet boy, Grady. She came prepared with a pinterest board full of ideas and a crate (literally) full of props.
We shot at Blandy Farms in Winchester, VA in the earlier morning  hours. The light was just so soft coming through the trees and glowing over the fields... the weather was absolutely beautiful. One of my favorite things about this session was, although we had a ton of "poses" none of the images really look posed. Which of course is my favorite. Natural posing and tons of emotion. That's exactly what this family did without any direction from me.
And I love the result.
I'm looking forward to hopefully catching up with this sweet family again when it's time to celebrate Grady's first birthday. In the meantime I'll just have to swoon over those big blue eyes from his six month session.

xo
Justyn

No comments:

01 09 10