Pages

10.02.2015

Princess Mia :: Mini Session

976x2400 1
 
When Mia's mom contacted me asking if I would "do" a princess session, I pretty much yelled YES!! I was so excited. Of course I would do a princess session for her sweet two year old daughter Mia. And it just so happens that I have almost every princess dress imaginable so I was overly prepared for this session.
We had originally planned to shoot at a local park but a few days before as I was driving around aimlessly attempting to get Colin to take an afternoon nap before the dreaded carpool line, I passed this grove, with an old shed, and all but slammed on the breaks to look at it. It was the perfect place for an enchanted photoshoot. What's not shown is the soccer field about 100 yards behind us, and the 80+ screaming kids and parents playing their Saturday morning games. You would have no idea looking at these photos.
I'm naming it my "not so secret" spot and keeping it in my back pocket just in case.
 
xo
Justyn

1 comment:

Audrey said...

I heart these. I wish I had a daughter for these pics!!! :)

(insert how that will never happen because we're done having kids HERE)

01 09 10