Pages

10.06.2015

Alexis :: Bridal Session

736x2748

This session was totally a last minute opportunity before my two week hiatus. Alexis's mother actually contacted me to set up a bridal session as a surprise/graduation gift for her daughter. She was coming up from Georgia for to visit and wanted to do a vintage bridal shoot at Stonewall Farm (where Alexis had her engagement session). How could I say no? There was a lot more to this shoot than I've shown in the above images, but I felt they were personal to the family and didn't feel comfortable sharing them.
She showed up with several wedding gowns and props of all kinds and told Alexis to pick what she wanted to use. We shot in the courtyard of the farm (the same place my minis will be held this weekend) and in the afternoon light it was really a special and whimsical session. The dress shown in these pictures is not the dress Alexis will be wearing down the aisle.
This whole session just made me excited about my future in photography. With five weddings currently on my calendar (my first being next month) I can't wait to capture more brides in their beautiful gowns. And then of course there are my fall mini's this upcoming weekend, the courtyard at Stonewall is really a magical setting. I can't think of a better place to take family pictures!

xo
Justyn 

No comments:

01 09 10