Pages

10.09.2015

Otto Family Session

976x3642
 
 
Meet the Otto Family.
I know - they're pretty much the most gorgeous family ever. When I first talked to Jen and she said she wanted a family session, I was like "yeah absolutely". And then I met them and I was like, "wait you want ME to take pictures of these mini models?"  What?
I'm all about Stonewall Farm this week - in honor of my fall mini sessions there this weekend - and this was the most recent family session I did there. If you can't tell from the pictures (try not to get distracted by the beautiful family) the farm itself is the most perfect place to take pictures. Especially at sunset/late afternoon - which you all know if my favorite time to take pictures.
We had the venue to ourselves, and the girls were so well behaved. One of the things about shooting bigger families (5 or more) is to make sure that you pay attention to each and every child. They're all different, they each have their own personalities, and each and everyone of them (whether they'll admit it or not) wants to be the center of attention. So I gave them each a chance to let out their inner diva once or twice. I asked them each "What do you think if we sit like this?" or "Who wants to jump on Daddy this time?" - that's the trick. And I LOVE - I mean L. O. V. E. these pictures.
Obviously I'm a little bias because it's my work.
What do you think? Am I crazy or are you loving this family session as much as I am?
 
xo
Justyn

No comments:

01 09 10