Pages

10.30.2015

Kyndal :: Maternity Session

IMG_0532 KHC2 IMG_0573 IMG_0516

Kyndal and I used to work together. So when she contacted me for a maternity session before she had even announced it on Facebook I was ecstatic.
Maternity sessions are kind of my pride and joy. I love them. I love everything about a bump. And I especially loved this session because we shot at Lake Gaston (a first for me) and the sunset was oh so perfect and Kyndal was oh so beautiful. It just worked. EVERYTHING about this session just worked.
We had originally planned to shoot the first weekend in October - but hurricane Joaquin ruined our plans and we ended up shooting the following Tuesday. My husband actually works (and fishes) in the Clarksville area so I spent days grilling him looking for the perfect spot for our session. Knowing that we wanted the lake in the background we had originally planned to shoot on a beach. Unfortunately - again thanks to Joaquin - most of the beaches were flooded. So I started to look for a dock. My husband was the first to throw in his two cents about a dock located behind the Sonoco where the sunset would be perfect. Seriously.
I was skeptical, until we arrived and I realized he was 100% correct.
This dock, the sunset, the reschedule, the weather - it was perfect.
I'm looking forward to meeting the little princess residing in that bump in another two months!

xo
Justyn

No comments:

01 09 10